5/28/2013

Vacation Shots

Out to dinner for our anniversary:
 
Naples Pier with the family at sunset: 

More Bachelorette Party photos to come, but this is what I have so far of my daughter and I with the bride getting our nails done:

 
My Mom took some romantic photos of my husband and I making out on the veranda during the Rehearsal dinner - ooh la la!:
 
Shopping with my sister and Mom on 5th Avenue in Naples:

After a swim in the beach, we stopped for some organic gelato:
 
Found a cute spot to sit in between shopping:


We just got back today and are already back in the grind of life (my husband had a work meeting while I had to take my son to t-ball practice). I just finished unpacking and my husband is out getting some groceries. Now here's to hoping Northwest Ohio will have some consistent warm and sunny weather so I can imagine I'm in Florida again!

2 comments:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa