6/10/2013

Cantaloupe














When I saw first saw this dress at Ann Taylor I was in Baltimore killing some time with my kids browsing through the stores at the mall. It was full price at the time, but I was instantly drawn to the fluid lines of the dress and beautiful cantaloupe color. This past Winter I happened upon this dress in a larger size than I normally wear but on finale clearance sale. I snagged it for only $7! Being early pregnant when I bought it, I knew it would fit perfect by the time it was warm enough to wear and sure enough - it is!

Dress - Ann Taylor - $7
Pumps - Vince Camuto via Dillard's - gifted
Necklace - eBay - gifted
Cuff bracelet - J.Crew - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa