6/18/2013

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

I was just given three bags full of hand-me-downs in sizes that are about 4 to 5 sizes larger than I normally wear when I'm not pregnant. I decided to keep them and opt out of maternity clothes. I still have some room in these shorts, but I thought I could get away with them because they kind of look like boyfriend shorts. They are super comfortable and best of all, they were free! 



We're headed to a baseball game tonight, so I might throw on a baseball cap on my way there. Nothing like a minor league baseball game to get you in a summer mood!

 
My daughter is trying to make a bold fashion statement with her "ankle bracelet". ha ha!


Everything but the shoes are from Gap and were hand-me-downs. The shoes are from Dillard's and were gifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa