8/07/2013

Girl's Day Out

Since school starts next week for us, Grandma asked if she could take each of the children separately for an all day visit and sleepover. Yesterday was brother's turn. He was so excited to go, he woke up super early, got all dressed, packed, and then begged me to take a picture of him with his backpack. Of course I obliged.
 
 
My daughter and I took our time, but got ready for our own special day as well.
 
 


 
We headed to two different outdoor malls for some girl shopping. We found this cute little photo prop so Cassie could pretend she was a deep sea diver.
 
 
We cooled off by splashing in the water fountain after treating ourselves to some frozen yogurt.

 
We hit up Meijer for some grocery shopping, but didn't leave without a pony ride on "Sandy."

 
And as soon as we got our bags unpacked from shopping, we went out to eat for dinner with my husband and followed it up with a make-up session (my daughter's favorite thing to do). She did my make-up, and I did hers. Aren't we cute?

 
Of course, no make-up session is complete without manis and pedis.


All we had left to do before baths and bedtime was to fix our hair with all the pretty hair bows we could find. I should have gotten a picture of that look!
 

 
Shirt - Gap - hand-me-down
Shorts - Motherhood - hand-me-down
Flats - Target - hand-me-down
Earrings - hand-me-down

1 comment:

  1. How cute! Cassie looks like she had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa