9/04/2013

Goodwill's 50% off Labor Day Sale

Here's another redo of something I wore just a couple of months ago. This time I'm wearing Converse sneakers instead of the yellow flats, and maternity shorts, instead of oversized regular shorts. I'm definitely liking the maternity shorts better. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and invest in some actual maternity clothes when you're at the end. Thankfully for me, the investment made was only $1.25 thanks to Goodwill's 50% off Labor Day sale. Can't beat that, right?
 



 

 
 Just got an iPhone 4 off eBay. I'm a believer. This thing is so much better than my Samsung Droid Charge. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. adorable look! those shorts look fabulous on you. I didn't think the oversized shorts were bad, but...such a difference! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa