11/05/2013

Back to Leggings

 
Started out my day with my flat boots and my bangs clipped back . . .
For an event I had this evening, I added the hat and the wedge boots. There's nothing like a 4-inch heel to make you feel more dressed up.


Today is election day. I actually packed up all three of my kids in the van and headed out to vote this afternoon. I felt like such a good citizen setting such a good example to my children, only to find out once there that I forgot the name of the one of only two people I had planned to vote for, and the person I forgot was a write-in! Argh! This is not one of those situations where you can say it's the thought that counts. Oh well, serves me right for being so arrogant. ha ha
 
Sweater - Goodwill - $2
T-shirt - Gap - $3
Jeggings - Target - $5
Flat boots - DSW - $20
Wedge boots - Michael Antonio - $9
Hat - gifted