1/10/2014

Recovery

It's taken me a good long week to recover from the time change, travel, and sickness that occurred in Alaska. I've been grateful that the roads have been too treacherous for driving and the weather too cold to venture out so I had every excuse to stay indoors, relax, and just focus on getting back into our routine of homeschooling.

We were supposed to head to our homeschool co-op classes today, but they were canceled due to all this melting snow (it's going to be 39 degrees today) that is now turning to ice. I'm hoping that tomorrow the roads and weather will be clear so I can finally venture out and feel like a normal person again.

In the meantime, it felt good to put on some make-up, curl my hair, and put together an outfit today.

 Infinity scarf - handmade from my Mom (similar)
Chambray shirt - Goodwill for $3 (similar on clearance for $9 at Target)
Coated jeans - Old Navy - $9 (same)
Boots - Target (girl's section) - $7 (similar)