2/28/2014

Puffy and Warm

We're dreading looking forward to another snowstorm this weekend and today was exceptionally cold. We had plenty of sun to keep it cheery, though.


At first I thought I could get by with just this leather jacket since I was going to be indoors all day . . .


But a puffer jacket and a down vest won out. After all, my daughter looks so cute in her puffy coat I had to match.



 In other news, my husband has been flipping channels for the past several minutes and has settled on Will Ferrell and Nicole Kidman's Bewitched. He can't stop laughing at Ferrell's antics. I can't stop laughing at him for enjoying this.

Jacket - Wal-Mart - $10
Vest - J.Crew Outlet - $20
Jeans - H&M - $2.50
Sweatshirt - Goodwill - $3
Booties - Target - $7

2 comments:

  1. We're getting more snow this weekend,too. I can't wait for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laniza, this is definitely a Winter for the history books!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa