2/24/2014

Window Shopping for Clearance Coats at Nordstrom

While everyone else is thinking Spring, I usually start looking for good deals on end of season Winter coats. Here are a few of my picks for under $200 in a couple of different styles (click on the pictures to shop).

The Puffer:

I'm really liking this Tahari puffer. It looks like it could withstand the temps we've experienced this season and I love the taupe color and the flattering princess seams.


The collar totally makes this coat and I love how it keeps it's shape by defining the waistline.

How cute is this? Love the moto style in a puffer.

Maternity:

When looking for a maternity coat, I try to avoid actual maternity coats. I want something that I'll wear whether I'm pregnant or not. This one is really cute and should work throughout a pregnancy.

This is a really cute style and perfect for pregnancy. I wore a swing coat for my second pregnancy and it worked great.

Trendy:


Leopard print is so glamorous and classic. I love it that this vintage look is so very now. It's under $75, too. Can't beat that!

I love this deep blue collar, and the dropped button and faux leather skinny shawl collar is very on trend.

I like how this coat has a moto jacket look, but provides extra warmth because it's longer. It would give toughness and edge to any look, but be totally comfortable and easy to wear.

Leather:

I'm not a big fan of faux leather. If you want a leather jacket, the classic moto style is always on trend and goes great with any outfit. This grey jacket is no exception.

Only the sleeves are leather, the rest is coated fabric, but the quality looks impeccable for under $200.

This leather jacket looks effortlessly chic and so comfortable. It would be a great transition coat, too.

Classic Wool Coats:

The asymmetrical collar keeps this classic shaped wool coat fun.

Classic herringbone wool coat that reminds me of something Audrey Hepburn would wear.

Wouldn't this be perfect for an English countryside stroll?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa