5/08/2014

Casual Sophistication

I don't think wool capes were meant to be worn in the Spring, but it's still chilly here if you haven't noticed by my outfits.


As you can tell by my post yesterday, I'm really obsessed with finding the right bag right now, but I'm having trouble committing to buy. While I waffle back and forth on what bag to buy, I decided to run to Goodwill to see if I could find an interim bag and found this one for $3. It is far from ideal as far as practicality, but I like the way it looks at least, and it's plenty large enough.


The billowy dolman sleeves are so comfortable, but very difficult to wear under a coat - the cape really did come in handy for this outfit!


I shopped each of these pieces either out of season clearance or thrift shopping, making this whole outfit round up to just under $50!


Top - Ann Taylor LOFT - $5
Necklace - thrifted - $2
Bag - thrifted - $3
Jeans - H&M - $2.50
Pumps - Target - $12
Cape - Ann Taylor LOFT (new with tags) - $5
Sunnies - Banana Republic - $17

Entire look for under $50. Bam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa