5/13/2014

Vintage Pink Lace

I bought this dress at Goodwill for $5 about two years ago while I was pregnant with Capri. It didn't fit at the time, but I knew it would after Capri was born, and I envisioned it as a cute party dress with just a few adjustments.


I hemmed it up to knee length, tore off the sash and all the lace around the top. Then, I used the discarded sash to create the halter neckline.


This is now my second pink lace dress that I've refashioned. Remember this one? 





This bag is a hand-me-down from my Grandma. The bracelet is from a local antique store.


The pearl drop earrings are vintage as well. 



2 comments:

  1. You do such an amazing job on refashioning vintage dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan - Wish I could find an endless supply of vintage dresses to refashion!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa