7/23/2014

Mid-Week Glamour

I put together this outfit for a bachelorette party, but I think this would be a really cute date night look, too.


I love the mint green shorts - so fun for summer!


Cassi changes her outfit at least twice a day. I never know what she'll come up with next. She watched an episode of Magic School Bus on Netflix this morning about butterflies and insisted that she dress up like this for the rest of the day. Of course I'm not going to get in the way of her sartorial endeavors.


I've also worn this top with a pencil skirt and skinny jeans. I love how it glams anything up without making the look too dressy because of it's casual shape.



In other news, if you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that we recently listed our house for sale. I kind of hope it doesn't sell. I love this house. It's just so large and needs a lot of upkeep. We're hoping that if it sells we can find something that is newer or smaller. Or maybe we'll just rent for a while. Either way, it's a lot to think about. I like change, though, so if a move is in our near future, I'll look forward to all the de-cluttering and organization that goes along with a move.

Top - Goodwill - $3
Shorts - Target - $5
Heels - Nine West via DSW - $20

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa