8/09/2014

Camping

The kids and I made it up to Warren Dunes on Lake Michigan this past Monday for a short little camping trip with my Mom and two brothers. Chris had a work trip and was out of town for a few days, so we thought we'd have a little adventure of our own. 

An adventure it was. The last time I slept in a tent I was 11 years old so I was determined to enjoy the tent experience. However, after it rained and thunder stormed for quite a while, my Mom insisted that the tent was not safe and that we needed to spend the rest of the night in our cars. It continued to storm for the entire night and through the whole morning the next day. We cut our trip short and just went home the next morning. Stupid rain. 

As you can see from these pictures, though, we had fun even if our trip was cut short.












1 comment:

  1. Glad it was fun for a while, I love rain but I hate it when it ruins things like this!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa