8/13/2014

Weekend Adventures

Saturday's lofty plans got interrupted by Chris's migraine, but my lil sis came to the rescue with the idea to meet me half way by driving out to see me in a little MI town at a mall. That solved our problem of needing to let Chris have a quiet dark house to himself, but still satiated my desire to do something fun on our free day!


We got the kids rides in the kid zone at the mall...



Got an early dinner at Panera...




And then spent hours window shopping at T.J. Maxx, Target, and Toys R Us (for the kids).


So fun to get to see her before she heads back to college!


I'm wearing:

JBrand jeans - Goodwill - $2.70
T-shirt - Express - $7
Hat - Old Navy - $.97
Espadrilles - Nine West - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa