6/14/2015

Just a Few Family Photos

I'm posting a few extra photos today because today has been an especially good day. I'm not sure how I got one of these days since two days ago I would have written something else. But there you have it. I feel amazing today and this goodness has to be documented. 

And here's some more goodness . . .

Photos of my family all dressed up for a wedding and in the last couple of photos, just for church. Since it's rare that we all look so nice, a photo is definitely necessary. And I mean, look at those precious ones--how crazy cute are they?  






For some reason I've felt the urge to get more photos in here and there of all of us since you never know if this is our last photo of just the five of us. So here we are. Just the five of us. Soon to be six! I can't believe meeting Cecily is right around the corner!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely family photos. Your children are adorable.

    Elisabeth
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very blessed. I love the photo of you and your two (and a half) girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures and all the smiles! And you do not look pregnant at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photos are deceiving - I look very pregnant in person! :-) But thank you! :-):-):-)

      Delete
  4. You have such a beautiful family! Can't wait to see your new arrival. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures of your family! Also, I love how you have your mantle decorated.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa