10/30/2019

Capri Turns 6

Capri turned 6 this month and had her very first "friend" Birthday party. Her only request was that it be purple and the only purple supplies at Hobby Lobby were mermaid themed . . . so, a mermaid party we had! 

Capri is meticulous, patient, bright, thoughtful, intuitive, precise, and direct. I'm looking at her as I choose these adjectives as she studies intently her painting and slowly moves her brush very intentionally across the page. She told me she wants to be an artist when she grows up and right now that's exactly what I would guess for her. So excited to watch her grow and see her personality develop--she can be and will be anything she wants to be!

Happy Birthday Capri Raylissa!





































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa