7/27/2007

Eyes and Legs

My girlfriend recommended for me to try "CoverGirl" Lash Exact mascara recently. I've seen many commercials now for simualar mascara wands that boast longer, clump free lashes due to the rubbery, flexible wand. I didn't believe it though until I tried one for myself. I LOVE IT! I feel like my lashes look miles longer and it looks more natural as you don't get any clumping! (at least I haven't seen any yet).

Even though this mascara brand isn't waterproof, my eyes have stayed looking cheery and bright all day, without getting the dark shadows under my eyes. The way the brush is designed allows for easier application to the inner, corner lashes. Considering the price, I'd recommend this brand to anyone.
My all time favorite razor is Shick Quattro for women. It gives the nice close shave you'd get from a mans razor but has the lubricating strips with aloe and vitamin E you want from womens razors, the best of both worlds:-)

3 comments:

  1. So glad you like the mascara!

    I was wondering if you gals could do a post on upcoming fall fashion (maybe after the September magazines come out)...you know, trends you like in fashion and make-up? That sort of thing.

    And I was wondering how you felt about tights, colored or black or textured...? Teach me your ways, domestic sophisticates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tip on the mascara! I just bought some and am shocked with how much I like it! So far absolutely no clumps, makes the lashes look long, but natural, and it is so easy to wash off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this mascara and I love it too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa