7/18/2007

Say "Cheese!"

What is usually the first thing people notice about us? Our smiles. A clean, bright smile can make any plain or dull face look gorgeous. There's nothing like bright white teeth to match that tan summer body. Crest Whitestrips are a cheap, easy, and effective way to brighten your teeth. The results are immediate and long lasting.

If you have caps or sensitive teeth and cannot use Whitestrips, then try other tricks. An easy way to make your teeth look white is to use a blue-based lipstick. The cooler colors you wear, the less your teeth will look yellow. The more yellow-based lipsticks will make those teeth look all the more yellow.
So bleach those teeth and smile big, 'cause baby, it's summertime!


2 comments:

  1. I'm intersted in trying those tooth trays by...Aqua fresh I think. Though now Crest has the only 5 min strips, so maybe I should try those. Either way, I need to whiten;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking I need to whiten, too...the Whitestrips have made me teeth sensitive in the past (did it before my wedding), but I might try them again.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa