9/28/2007

For healthy eyes, skin, and bones...

For the past several months I have been taking a dietary supplement of cod liver oil, which is known to promote healthy eyes, skin, and bones (as prescribed by my mother).
I have not really noticed any benefit to taking it until yesterday after I had stopped taking it for two days. Unfortunately, yesterday, I ended up with a zit on my face. Something I have not had to deal with since taking cod liver oil. Needless to say, I have resumed taking it today, but thought I'd recommend it to everyone else out there who doesn't have time for a fancy skin care regime. Just swallow a few cod liver oil tablets every morning and healthier skin should start to develop!

For more on the benefits of cod liver oil, check out what Wikipedia has to say.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea! I've been wanting to amp up my skin care routine lately. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa