9/26/2007

Just a few simple things

I have been trying to come up with an alternative to the casual tee shirt look I wear almost every day. I think I just found my solution. Simple, casual, clean, kept looking. That is what I want.On a different note, I love the way Temperance Brennan dresses in the show "Bones" Mostly I just love the fact she is almost always wearing a striking piece of jewelry.
I found this top on Banana republic, I don't thick my body shape would work well with all the folds of fabric, but I thought it was really cute.
Cute flats are all I want right now.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find the gray sweater?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, you might be surprised that the fabric does work on you, Missi. Sometimes ruching in the right places can be really flattering. I like your ideas here!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa