12/03/2007

"...Oh the weather outside is frightful..."

Looking for something to keep your skin from drying out this winter? Look no further.


I just purchased this salve from More Than Alive. It really is what it says - it's a Miracle! Not only has it cleared up my one-year old son's severe eczema, but it also works for his diaper rashes, my chapped lips, my cuticles, and provides immediate relief for burns, and fast healing on cuts or scrapes.
The ingredients are incredible--ranging from coconut oil and beeswax, to organic plaintain leaf and comfrey root. The perfect combination of healing and moisturizing properties for keeping your skin looking and feeling moisturized.

1 comment:

  1. wow, sounds like something I need. My skin always seems to turn awful in the winter months.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa