11/27/2007

For the Christmas Party

For those of us who would rather buy one holiday outfit for the two or three Christmas parties we're going to, here are a few ideas to either dress up, dress down, modernize, or add spice to that classic little-black-dress.

In Style had exactly the pictures I was looking for to show how to update your black dress in several different ways...

Satin fabrics in jewel tones accentuate and brighten. They add pizzazz without making your look too formal.



Bow embellished high heels are a simple, but elegant way to spice up your ensemble.


Bejeweled bags or clutches take your style up a notch for instant glamour.

Black and gold acecssories are classics that look good every holiday season.

Bold jewelry is a must for the 2007 holiday season if your dress has no embellishment.

A very romantic trend for the 2007 holiday season are pearl accessories.

So tell us - how are you wearing your black dress this holiday season?

2 comments:

  1. I love all the bright, bold accessories. If I invest in anything it will most likely be my accessories this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I didn't know pearls were in this year. Cool!

    I love the purple shoes! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa