4/07/2008

What I'm trying now

I just bought Sunsilk's waves of envy sea spray. It boasts "tousled, texturized, beach waves" on the label.

I tried this product out this morning on dry, un-styled hair. I can't say that I have "beach waves" right now, but I do have tousled hair and some texture (at least for my stick, straight, strands) and my hair feels creamy soft. I'm not sure if that's from the spray, or it's just a really good hair day, but I'm thinking the spray has something to do with it.

At any rate, for $3 I feel as though I smell of summer and even though I'm sporting just jeans and a sweat shirt, knowing I tried a new product in my hair, makes me feel styled and put together:)

I'm looking forward to using this more with different styles and see what it does when sprayed on damp hair (like the label recommends).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa