5/11/2008

A few pics of "What I wore" while on my cruise last week

White tank top ~ Romy
Cream linen top ~ Charlette Russe
White jean skirt ~ Target
Canvas wedges ~ Payless

Wrap dress ~ Target
Black halter swim suit ~ Macy's
Flip Flops ~ Target
Yellow bag ~ Kohls

Green shirt and Shorts ~ Old Navy
Canvas wedges ~ Payless

White tank ~ Romy
Black Tshirt ~ Target
White sweater ~ I think I took it from Nic long ago or Mom maybe?
Multi-color skirt ~ Kohls
Canvas wedges ~ Payless
Sunglasses in all pics ~ Anna's shop (I don't remember the name of it.)

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 11, 2008

    Cute outfits nic!!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to post a comment a couple of days ago and just noticed it never showed up! Missi, I LOVE your outfits! I love that you wore heels with shorts - makes your legs look so long! I love how all your skirts and dress hit you right at the knee...so flattering! And I love all those canvas wedges! I need some! You look GORGEOUS!

    And Li - that's Missi, not nic. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white still looks best on you. lol
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white still looks best on you. lol
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, you totally rock black and white.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa