5/09/2008

The Side Pony

I love seeing that a side ponytail is now being worn soft. It looked ridiculous when I wore it up high and tight in the 80's, but now it really is romantic. The softer look has been trendy for the past few seasons now, but I'm only just trying it myself. I think I'd have to really perfect the technique if I were to ever wear my hair like this to an event, but for running some errands and taking CJ to the doctor this afternoon - this will have to do.
Fuschia graphic t-shirt - American Eagle - gifted
Z.Co jeans - Macys - $4.99
Brown leather wedge peep toes - Target - $6.74
Pink shell earrings - Claire's - gifted


Oops - almost forgot the necklace!
Teal beads - Kohl's - $0.90

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 09, 2008

    I actually think it looks MUCH better without the beads...one of the biggest challenges in fashion is making sure you don't over-accessorize, as much fun as it may be. Not everything that is "in style" needs to be worn at the same exact time as everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft pony tale look. I am going to try one myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vicka you should!!

    Anonymous - who are you? Thanks for the tip! I ended up leaving the beads before I did my errands and felt much more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 11, 2008

    The side pony tial tooks great on you nic, but whenever i try do doit it doesn't work, is there a trick? Lol I probably just didn't try, i should try it again,lol
    -Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa