6/15/2008

After Church...

I desperately tried to get a good angle on this outfit - alas, it photographs horribly. The expression on my face in the first picture shows my frustration at these pictures. Yes, very irritating to find out an outfit isn't as great as you thought it was.
So yeah, I'm not sure I like this outfit now that I see this picture...makes my thighs look particularly large. But anywho...the vest is new and I thought it was a lot of fun. :-)
Vest - B.B. Peppers - $10.00
Green tank - Kohl's - $3.99
Denim capris - Hydraulic - hand-me-down
Leather wedges - Off Broadway Shoe (B.O.C.) - $19.99
Yellow hoops - B.B. Peppers - $0.50

3 comments:

  1. that vest is so cool! I want to get a fun vest like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pics really don't do the outfit justice - you look great in it! makes me wish i had a vest like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 19, 2008

    The vest is cute
    -Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa