6/16/2008

This Summer's "It" Shoe

Yes, gladiators are ridiculously popular this season. I can't go to any fashion blog without either seeing them on models or being directed to where you can buy them.

My favorite finds are pictured below from Make Me Chic's website.

There are some crazy styles out there, but this gladiator heel looked like something I might actually wear - especially for only $21.oo! It came in several different colors, too.


I like the metalic gladiators. They add some sparkle to any sundress. These are only $14.00!

While these aren't quite gladiators, they are just as popular. Bejeweled t-strap thongs are a touch more feminine. You can get this pair for only $9.00!

Old Navy and Payless have some great practical gladiator and t-strap looks for less, too!

2 comments:

  1. I like the bejeweled t-straps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 19, 2008

    i Don't like the gladiator shoes, why do you like them? Lol I quess there are some that are cute, but.. well i don't know maybe i'll try them,lol
    -Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa