6/30/2008

Couldn't Decide What To Wear

At first I put this on...
Tunic - Forever 21 (thrifted) - $3.00
Belt - Target - $3.74
Leggings - Gap - $5.99
Pumps - Target - gifted
Hoops - Target - $1.00

But I realized it was a tad too dressy for what I was going for...so I completely changed my look and opted for this:


Hat - gifted
Earrings - B.B.Peppers - $0.50
Tank top - J.Crew - $3.99
Denim skirt - Old Navy (thrifted) - $3.00
Leather pumps - Aerosoles - $29.00
Metal bangles - Claire's - $1.00
Vest - B.B. Peppers - $10.00

3 comments:

  1. I really like the tunic! I haven't seen that before. Both outfits are great, but what you ended up with is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 01, 2008

    I love the second outfit it is so cute and i love that vest with the hat!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa