7/02/2008

Before I throw this away...

I was shopping downtown this past weekend and came across dress after dress that I loved but wasn't on super clearance...I finally came across a store that had dresses for $9.99! Instead of buying something because I absolutely loved it, I bought this dress on impulse because it was cheap. That was my first mistake. My second mistake was not wearing an apron while I cooked and washed the dishes the first time I wore this dress...hence, all the grease spots!!

Before I throw this dress away (because of the grease stains) do any of you have any ideas on how to cover grease stains, or even get rid of them? Should I try dying it? Or would the grease stain still exist, just in a different color? I tried a spot cleaner and then washed the dress, but as you can see, it didn't work. :-(

And yes, I just got out of the shower, so my hair is still wet and I have no make-up on so my face is super shiny!

I'm thinking this was a big waste of $10! :-(