7/22/2008

Fall Inspirations

I recently saw the movie "Penelope" starring Christina Ricci. Storyline aside, I just loved the whimsical/fairytale style Christina's outfits were in every scene! Here are a few pictures to give you some inspirations...


Her wedding dress was breathtaking! The corset top and then simple silk skirt accentuated by a dramatic flowing feathery train was just gorgeous!


I wish this was a better picture. You never see Christina in pants at all. She is always in a dress or skirt with plenty of layers. Opaque tights and colored shoes offset each of her looks.

How charming is this royal purple coat trimmed with red piping and then paired with green tights and shoes?!

This is a better shot of the different colored and shaped buttons that lined the coat. I love all the details!

I hope we actually see some similar looks coming soon for the fall!

3 comments:

  1. these are fun inspirations! thank you for posting them

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 22, 2008

    I absolutely loved all her outfits, i saw the movie too!!!! And loved everything she wore! And her room!!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the movie. It's on my "list". My fav, besides the obvious wedding dress, is the first one in the red jacket. I would totally dress like that all the time if I could afford to get a new wardrobe-one day...

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa