7/22/2008

I may not be posting pics for awhile

I guess I broke my camera last week. When I say "I guess" I really mean "I know". I dropped it on the cement and...it won't focus at all. *sad face* I really wanted to post a pic of my new shoes! I don't think you can see them in this picture. They are super comfy, and were so cheap and they are just adorable. Today I am cleaning house and just hanging out so I didn't pair them with an adorable outfit, but still...I just like looking at them.
Green T-shirt ~ Target $6
Black Dress ~ Gap $19.99
Stripped canvas wedges ~ Payless $8!

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 22, 2008

    I can attest to the cuteness of your shoes! I have them myself (only I paid $15 for mine). That is too bad about your camera. I am so affraid that is going to happen to me given I drop it almost weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bummed about your camera, but I know those shoes!!! They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 22, 2008

    I think i know what they look like and they are super adorable!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no Missi! I didn't know that you dropped it. You can come use mine anytime! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa