7/02/2008

Later this evening...

We went to the pool this afternoon and I figured my stained knit dress would be fine as a bathing suit cover-up so that's what I wore. As soon as we got home my husband called to say he would be home in about 10 minutes to pick us up to go car shopping. I tried to put together something business casual, but I'm not sure if it turned out ok since I had only a few minutes to get ready. I figure anything was better than a stained knit dress over a bathing suit!

Pink blouse - thrifted - $6
Linen pants - thrifted - $7
Wedge sandals - Target - $6.74
Shell earrings - gifted
Metal cuff - Claire's - $1

5 comments:

  1. I think it works. A great outfit for evening car shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. This is like my favorite kind of outfit. Super relaxed, comfy, but still kind of stylish. I love your pants, I want to find those in white and then live in them all SUMMER! I found a pair kind of like that at Old Navy but I hated the waist band. I'm still looking though:) Cute outfit, love the cuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 03, 2008

    Cute! Great colors on you!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pants, it's a nice summer look. The prices look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 03, 2008

    Linen pants in the summer time - there is nothing better. I had mine on yesterday also! Very cute outfit and the pink looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa