7/28/2008

A Touch of Red

I definitely think this kind of an outfit looks better on "leggy" girls, but since I've highlighted the smallest part of my waist with the red belt, I think it gives me an elongated look that I otherwise wouldn't have. Of course, heels can't hurt anything either, right?

Also, I don't know if you can tell, but I've used a hair dye removal kit to try and take the semi-permanent dye out that was in my hair. I'm pleased to say (regardless of what this picture shows) that the kit worked pretty well and my haircolor is about back to its natural state.
Tunic - H&M - $5.00
Red patent skinny belt - Target - $4.98
Black leggings - Gap - $5.99
Red patent heels - Target - $6.24
Red hoops - Claire's - $1.00

7 comments:

  1. That is such a cute outfit and I think you look great! I love how this outfit is so affordable, yet so chic.

    I love this blog because it's easy to read and your outfits look stunning on you. Plus you're a mom and a lot of mothers stop caring about fashion, I applaud you for you're passion to stay beautiful. I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with my blog, so please contact me when you have the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 28, 2008

    You look beautiful! This is definitely a look I would like to imitate. I'm not the leggiest girl either, but I sure do love me some high heels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab, I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 29, 2008

    Ah, so cute! <3
    Are you wearing a white shirt underneath, or is that part of the tunic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame - it's actually a sports bra. I don't like to wear camis underneath because if they are tight they ride up and I end up trying to pull them down...or if they are baggy, they make me look bulky. The white sports bra works perfect for my purposes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 29, 2008

    Great to know, thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJuly 29, 2008

    Hair is looking great!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa