8/10/2008

My weekend looks

This weekend I was gone working a conference in Seattle. My camera is still broken (hope to get a new one next week) so I was unable to take pics of my outfits. However, the first day I wore this outfit, that I have posted before. So that was easy.

On Saturday I decided not to go so dressy. My booth (I was a vendor at the conference) was right under the air conditioning and Friday I was so cold I could hardly move. So Saturday I decided to dress in layers. I wore a black and gray patterned, short sleeved tunic top that I paired with my white jeans that I bought at Gap (see below) then I topped it with a slightly bulky trapeze style, v-neck sweater that I own in grey. It looks a little bit like this one below.
To finish the look off I wore my adorable sandals that I bought at Target on sale. I stayed warm, felt like I looked "cute".

Trapeze cardigan from VS for $49
Gap white jeans $30
Target sandals $8

Also, in case you haven't tried this before you should go to the H&M website and setup (in a matter of minutes) your own personal "you" to shop styles. They call it the "dressing room" and you get to type in your height and measurements so you can see how a particular style would look on you. I had a blast trying on pants, dresses, tops, jackets, even shoes! You should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa