8/28/2008

Purple + scarf = lots of bright color

I finally have my camera back. This morning I was a bit hurried so my pictures didn't come out as well as I would have liked.

After getting my JCrew catalog this week I was inspired to pull out my bright corduroy skirt that I tend to only wear maybe once a year. This is a fall color for me (I don't wear mustards, oranges and yellows very well) and with temperatures down in the 50's I figure I should pull out some more fall colors.

Black top ~ Target $3
Corduroy skirt ~ Gap $19.99
leapoard flats ~ Target $5
Multi-colored scarf ~ Ginger street $12
Corduroy jacket ~ Ross $10

4 comments:

  1. The jacket scarf and skirt go great together!!!!! Iove it!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited for your camera now! I've missed your pics. :-(

    THis outfit is very J.Crew! I love it with the leopard print flats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the jewel tones with the leopard. What a come back!

    Also, love your entry way. Are those curtains/sheers framing the picture of the wall? Love the added texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kimberly, yes those are sheer curtains, there are actually two side accent windows there, so I'm framing the windows not really the picture:) But thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa