8/22/2008

T-shirt dress and yellow bag



So I've finally found a t-shirt dress I like and in my price range. I saw this dress originally at the beginning of the season in black, but it was a size too big so I passed it up. I was so excited to find it not only in my size a week ago, but also in a color that works better for me! All this dress is a scoop neck t-shirt with a little shirring right under the bust. That is all it needed to give it the right amount of shape. I love it!

I couldn't pass up this bag for the super clearance it was on, but originally thought it might be too big. Now that I'm wearing it I think it is just right and yet it is big enough to carry a sippy cup, diapers and wipes, a change of clothes, my wallet, and cell phone! I love the bow at the handle since I always wear my bags over my shoulder. It looks as if the bag is part of the dress!

Purple t-shirt dress - Macy's - $4.99
Gold colored chain - JCPenney - $0.48
Gold/amethyst heart ring at end of chain - gifted (from my Daddy when I turned 12!)
Yellow bag - B.Moss - $4.99
Yellow canvas wedge - Target - $5.74

6 comments:

  1. This whole outfit is fabulous! I'm loving the yellow and purple combo and the bow on the purse is so cute! That dress looks great!! Amazing finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap! $5!? Wow, that's incredible! It looks fabulous on you; purple and yellow are perfect complimentary colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the yellow and purple together and the tshirt dress hangs so nicely but does have some shape. What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! I have those shoes and wear them all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great colors! So much pop! I'd love to see how you could warm this up for fall, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa