8/24/2008

Worn to the Housewarming Party

Sorry for the stupid picture. For all those "pose critics" out there, I know, my smile looks fake (it's 'cause it was)...I was in a rush and didn't have time for pictures, so this is what you get.

This is something I've worn and posted on here before, but I got the turquoise clutch recently and figured it postworthy.

Mustard top - Vera Wang for Kohl's - gifted
Skinny jeans - Express - $19.99
Black leather stilettos - Steve Madden - $27.00
Turquoise patent clutch - JCPenney - $6
Medallion earrings - gifted
Metal cuff bracelet - Claire's - $1.00

By the way, thank you for all the suggestions for the housewarming gift. We ended up getting a bottle of Pinot Noir (2006). We have been so busy I never got a chance to actually get a card or find a really special gift like I had hoped to. The wine was something we could just pick up on our way there and get away with giving it without it being wrapped or with a card attached. Wish I could say I was a bit classier than that, but what can I say...circumstances were against us.

1 comment:

  1. From what I can tell those are super cute shoes! Love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa