9/24/2008

Black and white

I know I wear this shirt a lot, but I don't really own many patterned shirts, so this is it. lol! Anyway, black and white I go, it's cool this morning so I put some black tights on. If it warms up I'll take them off:)

Top ~ Target $5
Skirt ~ Borrowed
Tights ~ ?
Canvas peep toes ~ Kohls $?
Belt ~ Marshalls $10

The day is just getting colder...not warmer! And I'm babysitting for a friend. So off came the skirt, I added a sweater and my slippers. lol!
Sweater ~ H&M $19
Jeans ~ JCP $17
Slippers ~ Walmart $7

2 comments:

  1. Looking sharp! I particularly love that lip gloss you are wearing (I enlarged the pic to see)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white! I also love your sweater! I wear my slippers all the time they are soooo comfortable!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa