9/23/2008

Boot Season


The best part of fall is the fact that I get to wear my boots! I only have my black suede wedge pair and my brown suedge wedge boots, so I'm looking forward to stocking up on booties, and other styles of boots at the end of the season when they are on super clearance. For now, you're just going to see a lot of the same boots!
I also finally get to wear my corduroy skirt! I bought it while shopping with a friend just before spring, and didn't really get a chance to wear it too much. It's a really classic skirt and I see myself wearing it for many years to come. My friend bought the same one in brown and she looks adorable in it!
Turtleneck - hand-me-down
Beads - Macy's - $4.99
Corduroy skirt - Tommy Hilfiger outlet - $7 I think?
Brown suede wedge boots - Aerosoles - $29.99
Leather belt - Gap - $24.50

4 comments:

  1. YEA for boot season!!!! You look great-- make me want to get some wedge boots. All mine are skinny heel.

    I just cant get into booties though. Start wearing them and maybe you'll inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love boot season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost wore my corduroy skirt yesterday too! But alas, my boots finally had to be tossed so now I'm bootless...I want some booties though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog,it is great i just love your style corduroy skirt,turtleneck and boots a fantastic look for fall and the fabrics are so tactile.
    thank god for fall and enjoy your clothes,good luck with the boot hunting!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa