9/23/2008

Beauty from the inside out!

No matter how good you look on the outside, when it's that time of month and you feel horrible, it reflects on the way you look. Take charge of your period by taking an herbal supplement that helps to regulate your hormones and relieve your period symptoms!

Since having my first baby, my cycles have been horrible - the cramps have been as bad as some of the contractions I had in labor, and the cramping would last for five days! Since taking Vitex only once a day, the symptoms are virtually gone. My first cycle after the capsules left me with only one painful day. My second cycle left me with only a few headaches! I'm definitely hooked and am looking forward to more pain-free months!

Any women looking to naturally relieve their monthly cramping should try this product!!

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa