9/15/2008

Cleaning and Coffee

I feel as though I'm way behind today. Behind with work, behind with cleaning, behind with friends, behind with posting pictures! lol! So, since I'm feeling a bit "Behind" I figured the only cure for stress is to wear a cute flower dress and have two goals for the day. 1. Clean my house and 2. Go have coffee with a friend tonight.
So far, no cleaning has begun...but at least I'm wearing a floral dress!

Floral dress ~ Macys $25 hemmed by me!
T-strap flats ~ Ann Taylor Loft $10
"M" Necklace ~ Gifted

4 comments:

  1. I can totally identify with being behind. I've been behind for a week!
    But, I like your philosophy. You might as well look cute while you're catching up, right? Great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this dress! I thought you were going to wear it to the rehearsal dinner, why did you decide not to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your first pic, Missi! Too cute!!! If you're just in a cleaning mood, you can stop over here anytime in a cute flower dress!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa