9/16/2008

Multi-purpose

The weather forecast says it's suppose to be 86 today. Right now, however, it's 47. So I'm super cold. How do you dress for a 86 degree day when you start your morning freezing? Layers. First, a cute, little knit dress. Then, some jeans to keep your legs warm, last, a big comfy sweater vest for you to cuddle up in while your working at your computer.
Then, as my day warms up I can lose the vest and even the jeans if needed. Genius!
Stripped knit dress ~ Target $12
Glo Jeans ~ Fred Meyer $20
Sweater vest ~JCP $17
Yellow t-strap sandals ~ JCP $11

2 comments:

  1. Lol, super cute dress!
    -li

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly love your hair and makeup today!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa