9/16/2008

How I use my Eye Bright pencil

One of our readers asked:
"Can you do a small post on how you use your eye brightening pencil? I have it, but I don't think I know what to do with it so it just sits in my makeup bag."


To answer, I thought I would attempt to show you how I use my pencil. Please forgive my poor attempts at photography here:)

I start out with no makeup. Just my face after I've applied my moisturizer.
Next I apply the eye bright pencil on the inner and outer corners of my eye. As well as under my brow line where I'd like more highlighting.
Next I smooth it all out by rubbing it into my skin just using my fingers. Here is where I would apply my foundation (not applied in picture) then I add my bronzer and/or blush and mascara.
The hopeful result is brighter, more "opened" looking eyes.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that last pic really makes your eyes pop, That is so cool!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! I tried putting it where the girl at sephora told me (under the corner of my eye, a couple other weird places) and I didn't see a difference so I gave up after like two days. But I can definitely see the difference in your pictures! I can't wait to use your method tomorrow!

    Also, that first pic is you without makeup? Wow! You have great skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!

    (As someone who sees Missi all the time--yes, she does have amazing skin! So jealous!)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa