9/16/2008

Pink


I had to show you the little metallic rosette on my shoes. So cute!
Pale pink is actually my favorite color. It isn't a great color on me so I rarely wear it, but I love it anyhow. I think the color represents the epitome of femininity, which is why I am so drawn to it.

Unfortunately, I can't really wear this top much since there are some faded tiny gray spots on the back from when I stood in front of a stoody fireplace a tad too close. But so long as I'm not going anywhere fancy, I wear it anyhow.

Pink blouse - Express - $9.99
Scarf - vintage - gifted from my Mother-in-law
White camisole - hand-me-down
Jeans - Old Navy - $7.50
Black peeptoe pumps - Aerosoles - $29.99

2 comments:

  1. I like the pink on you! I think it helps with the scarf maybe...cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one -- you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa