9/11/2008

Navy Girl

I love nautical inspired styles, colors and shapes. As much as I'd like to be a trendsetter and statement maker, I do think if I could redo my wardrobe any way I wished (no worries about money) I'd probably own a million pairs of white pants, striped tops, shirts, sweaters and a row full of different colored pea coats.
But alas, I can't redo my wardrobe and I am only able to add to it slowly and surely.

My camera is locked in a cabinet at church this week (I left it there and now can't get it till Sunday, waa!) So instead of posting what I'm wearing today, I decided instead to post pics of two new items I recently bought at Target.


Cute huh?
The dress I got for $12 and the Top for $5!

2 comments:

  1. I love!!!!!! The dress!!! And cute top!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see you in that type of wardrobe! So you! But you look cute in other things, too...like your ensemble yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa