9/11/2008

Real women have curves...


I had to do the sitting down pictures because standing up in flats with my jeans rolled up, I just look so short, and so hippy! It's in outfits like this that I see that I am more pear shaped than hourglass as my measurements seem to label me. Nevertheless, I like my outfit. It's colorful, basic, comfortable (it withstood the comfort test as I wore this on my flight home from Texas), and yet still stylish.

Tank top - J.Crew - $3.99
Pink beads - Kohl's - $1.40
Skinny jeans rolled up - Express - $19.99
Pink metallic cut-out flats - JCPenney - $4.99

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the red flats with the red beads.
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's my kind of outfit as well. very basic yet stylish and eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa