9/10/2008

Whisper of Fall



Today it is only about 75 degrees out! I'm definitely looking forward to when the temperature starts getting permanently cooler! While I'm no fan of the winter, I love the fall. The smell in the air gets so delicious and the anticipation of the holidays begins.

Brown camp shirt - Boston Proper (thrifted) - $2.00
Clamdiggers - Gap (hemmed by me) - $9.99
Sparkly espadrille wedges - Target - $6.74
Metal cuff bracelet - Claire's - $1.00
Venetian glass earrings - from Venice - gifted
Gold belt - Kohl's - $3 or $4, I forget now

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I can't wait for fall too!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Shut up on your $2.00 thrifted camp shirt!!!...we need to go thrifting together soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clam diggers! Cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the brown and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I love-love-love this look. I am digging brown and gold so much right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa