9/22/2008

Rainboots

I have been on Piperlime.com off and on today, trying to find some super cute rainboots for my daughter. While I did find some boots for my daughter, I couldn't help but check out boots for me. I saw some really cute argyles, adorable daisy print, and plenty of polka dot boots that I'd love to own in my closet. But part of me was wondering "would I really wear these flat, boots?"

I assume that once I put them on I'd feel short and stubby and know the only thing cute about my outfit would be my boots. So, I found a solution! Wedged rainboots! Here is a way to be stylish and practical while out in the rain or garden!
Sperry Top-Sider Sadie boots, for $70

I don't know if I'll buy them or not, but they sure are tempting!

5 comments:

  1. Ooo..very cute. I like those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these - gives you some height too - love the wedge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    I got these same boots last year for Christmas from my husband! We live in Seattle so, I wear them all the time. He got me a size7 which, I sometimes can wear a 7 or 7.5. I would have liked the bigger size, but I didn't want to ship them back after the holidays. This is a good price because I think he paid $99 for them off the sperry website.
    I takes a bit to get use to the wedge because it is a boot. They are comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh I've been looking for rainboots for forever! Those are really cute! But I'm looking for some red ones, did you see any red ones?Lol
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cool idea. I would definitely need some wedges if I get a rainboot.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa