10/11/2008

Black and pink



These shorts are the coolest. I found them in the girls section at Target. The fabric has a lot of texture making this perfect for fall. The coolest thing about them is they have an adjustable waist on the inside of the shorts (you don't see it adjusting on the outside). So since little girl clothes usually have a large waist, all I had to do was adjust the waist on the inside of the shorts to fit my womanly figure. So cool!

The necklace I'm wearing in the first picture was what I started the outfit out in, but after hitting a few garage sales this morning I found this amazing black and pink chain and pearl necklace that worked perfectly with this outfit, and switched out the necklaces.
Beret - gifted
Sunglasses - Dolce & Gabana knockoffs - lost and found
Top - Target - $3.24
Jean jacket - Hydraulic - gifted
Pink necklace in first picture - Kohl's - $1
Necklace in second picture - garage sale - $1
Shorts - Target (girl's section) - $3.24
Tights - hand-me-down
Black suede wedge boots - JCPenney - $9.99

2 comments:

  1. Looks really cute, I wish I could wear those shorts. Sometimes I see the cutest stuff in the little girls section, I always gravitate twoards the girly clothing. Thanks for the advice on my party outfit, sometimes I think I get way too over stressed about my outfits. I even picked out my daughters outfit after trying on several options, she was not happy after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new necklace!! I've tried to do the tights and shorts look before and never quite pulled it off. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa