10/03/2008

Dinner and a Movie?

My friend is on her way over to watch a super girly girl movie with me and I wanted to dress up...but stay nice and warm (it's raining out and cold). So I thought I'd try to copy what Nic did yesterday by wearing a belt over my cardigan (warm) but also wear a skirt. My color pallet is kind of dark, but at least I'm in a skirt!
Sweater ~ Gap outlet $17
Tunic top ~ H&M $20
Layered skirt ~ Kohls Elle collection $8
Black belt ~ JCP $3
Black tights ~ Marshalls $4
Patent Peep Toe pumps ~ Target $5

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! You look so stylish for your night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your girl's night out! You look great!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked adorable! I love it that we both got dressed up! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa